Beautiful pewter necklace diffuser intricately designed with Celtic Knots and Black Onyx.
This is a dramatic eye-catching piece of jewelry in its own right, and also has the additional benefit of being an essential oil or perfume diffuser.
The inspiration for these beautiful diffusers comes from ancient times when everything was thrown out on to the streets, and the ladies needed to be able smell something a little more pleasant from time to time. These clever ladies of long ago, hung little bags of potpourri around their necks and when the need arose they would hold it under their nose. Thankfully nowadays we just wear them to look pretty and smell pretty :)
How to use the Necklace as a Diffuser:
- Place aromatherapy oil or perfume onto the supplied cotton pad
- Turn diffuser horizontally and slide it open (like a locket)
- Insert perfume infused pad
- Close diffuser, Wear it and Enjoy all the compliments you receive!
Design elements of this necklace diffuser are:
- Lead Free pewter pendant
- Genuine Black Onyx
- Chain: 24” Rhodium plated rope chain
- Pendant: Approx 1 1/2" including bail (the hoop the chain goes through)
- Six diffuser pads included
Tip: The diffuser pads can be used repeatedly but after a while they may become a little worn. I just cut up a cotton makeup removal pad and used it, as all you need is a little cotton to soak up the scent.
By the way, many people believe Black Onyx to be a Stone of Protection. It is also said to repel negativity (such as the negativity of grumpy people :)