The Trinity Knot is probably the most well known of the Celtic Knots, with its most common modern interpretation as the Blessed Trinity (The Father, The Son and the Holy Spirit). This Trinity Knot has a circle running through it representing Eternity.
How to use the Necklace as a Diffuser:
- Place aromatherapy oil or perfume onto the supplied cotton pad
- Turn diffuser horizontally and slide it open (like a locket)
- Insert perfume infused pad
- Close diffuser and enjoy both the aroma and showing off your Celtic Heritage!
Design elements of this necklace diffuser are:
- Lead Free pewter pendant
- Chain: 24” Rhodium plated rope chain
- Pendant: This diffuser is approx. 1 1/4" long and approx 1" across
- Six diffuser pads included
Tip: By the way, the diffuser pads can be used repeatedly but after a while they may become a little worn. I just cut up a cotton makeup removal pad and used it, as all you need is a little cotton to soak up the scent.