For all of you who love Angels, this is the perfect necklace diffuser for you!
An angel with hands folded in prayer and encircled with leaves and flowers decorates this diffuser.
The inspiration for the necklace diffuser comes from the ladies of long ago who lived in a time when everything was thrown out onto the street. The ladies used to hang a posie around their necks, ready to hold it under their noses at a moments notice. Thankfully nowadays we just wear them to look pretty and smell pretty :)
How to use the Necklace as a Diffuser:
- Place aromatherapy oil or perfume onto the supplied cotton pad
- Turn diffuser horizontally and slide it open (like a locket)
- Insert perfume infused pad
- Close diffuser and delight in your new jewelry with a purpose!
Design elements of this necklace diffuser are:
- Lead Free pewter pendant
- Chain: 24” Rhodium plated rope chain
- Pendant: Approx 1" diameter
- Six diffuser pads included
Tip: By the way, the diffuser pads can be used repeatedly but after a while they may become a little worn. I just cut up a cotton makeup removal pad and used it, as all you need is a little cotton to soak up the scent.