The raised Claddagh on this diffuser is quite striking and is further enhanced by a Celtic Braid encircling it. The world famous Claddagh has been a symbol of Irish Heritage for hundreds of years. And it is no wonder, it has such a beautiful sentiment - The Hands representing Friendship, The Heart representing Love and the Crown representing Loyalty. If you have that, What more do you need?
How to use the Necklace as a Diffuser:
- Place aromatherapy oil or perfume onto the supplied cotton pad
- Turn diffuser horizontally and slide it open (like a locket)
- Insert perfume infused pad
- Close diffuser and take a deep breath of that lovely aroma!
Design elements of this necklace diffuser are:
- Lead Free pewter pendant
- Chain: 24” Rhodium plated rope chain
- Pendant: Approx 1" diameter
- Six diffuser pads included
Tip: By the way, the diffuser pads can be used repeatedly but after a while they may become a little worn. I just cut up a cotton makeup removal pad and used it, as all you need is a little cotton to soak up the scent.