This is not only a interesting piece of Celtic jewelry, but is also a diffuser for your favourite perfume or essential oil. The openwork Celtic Knot on the front of the pendant allows your favourite scent to diffuse around you.
The Celtic Knot is repeated on the back but this time the knotwork is closed. The Celtic Knot itself can be viewed either as four individual Trinity Knots forming a circle, or as one big Celtic Knot. This pendant is further adorned with a Celtic Weave all around the sides.
How to use the Necklace as a Diffuser:
- Place aromatherapy oil or perfume onto the supplied cotton pad
- Turn diffuser horizontally and slide it open (like a locket)
- Insert perfume infused pad
- Close diffuser and admire your new functional jewelry!
Design elements of this necklace diffuser are:
- Lead Free pewter pendant
- Chain: 24” Rhodium plated rope chain
- Pendant: This diffuser is approx. 1 1/4" long, approx. 1" accross and approx. 1/4" deep.
- Six diffuser pads included
Tip: By the way, the diffuser pads can be used repeatedly but after a while they may become a little worn. I just cut up a cotton makeup removal pad and used it, as all you need is a little cotton to soak up the scent.