Beautiful pewter necklace diffuser intricately designed with Celtic Knots and a green Jade stone. This particular style of Celtic diffuser also has two other color choices Amethyst (purple/lilac) or Onyx (black), so pick one (or 3) to match your favorite outfits!
A dramatic eye-catching piece of jewelry in its own right, and also has the additional benefit of being an essential oil or perfume diffuser. The inspiration for these beautiful diffusers comes from ancient times when everything was thrown out on to the streets, and the ladies needed to be able smell something a little more pleasant from time to time. These clever ladies of long ago, hung little bags of potpourri around their necks and when the need arose they would hold it under their nose. Thankfully nowadays we just wear them to look pretty and smell pretty :)
How to use the Necklace as a Diffuser:
- Place aromatherapy oil or perfume onto the supplied cotton pad
- Turn diffuser horizontally and slide it open (like a locket)
- Insert perfume infused pad
- Close diffuser, Wear it and Enjoy all the compliments you receive!
Design elements of this necklace diffuser are:
- Lead Free pewter pendant
- Jade stone
- Chain: 24” Rhodium plated rope chain
- Pendant: Approx 1" diameter
- Six diffuser pads included
Tip: The diffuser pads can be used repeatedly but after a while they may become a little worn. I just cut up a cotton makeup removal pad and used it, as all you need is a little cotton to soak up the scent.